Thai Massage – Natalie Heller – Practicing somatics
About Thai Massage
Thai Massage is an ancient healing technique, which uses compression as a means to release muscular, nervous and energetic tension. It is practiced on the floor in full clothing. The masseuse uses his/her body weight in order to help release tension and work the Zen Energy Lines. It has been likened to a fusion between reflexology, acupressure and assisted yoga stretching.
– Facilitates deep relaxation and calms the nervous system
– Increases muscle flexibility
– Creates mobility in joints
– Improves blood and lymph circulation
– Restores body alignment and balances major muscle groups
– Opens blockages in the musculoskeletal, respiratory, endocrine and other body systems
– Relieves joint and muscle stiffness associated with aging
– Increases vitality
Thai Massage also alleviates sports injuries, lower back pain, shoulder pain, sciatica, arthritis, migraines, depression, digestive problems, menstrual irregularities and pain as well as degenerative conditions.